Monday, June 22, 2009

A little bit different

Sorry that I'm only updating once a week now, it's manly just because I'm being lazy. The first week in Lima has been pretty fun, we went dancing a few times and have been out to get some Peruvian cuisine which is really good. My family here is really nice and they are always making sure that I am not cold and that I am well fed. So far I have visited the point which is a piece of land in Lima that juts out so it's completely surrounded by water, the Plaza de las Aramas in Lima, the orphanage I visited last time in Lima (and they said I can't work there so I need to look for another one) and a couple of other little suburbs in Lima. I want to go to go visit some cities in Peru this weekend but everyone that was going to go with me backed out at the last minute for different reasons and so now I'm not sure if I can go. A lot has gone on the last week but at the same time not much has gone on so it's kinda hard to write a blog. I promise I'll try to update more often

No comments:

Post a Comment